- More than 2 million cases of non-melanoma skin cancers are diagnosed each year.
- Prevention is the Key! Wear a hat, sunglasses, and sunscreen daily.
- Avoid the sun between 10 am- 3 pm.
- Know your ingredients!
Chemical sunscreens work by absorbing the sun's rays. Some chemical filters can scatter sunrays, but still mostly absorb them.
Octylcrylene, Avobenzone, Octinoxate, Octisalate, Oxybenzone, Homosalate, Mexoryl SX and XL, Tinosorb, Uvinul T and A.
Physical Sunscreens protect your skin from the sun by deflecting or blocking the sun?s rays.
Titanium dioxide, Zinc Oxide
Sun Protection products we offer for your safety:
2. Nia 24 SPF 30
3. Obagi Nu-Derm SPF 50
4. Skin Ceuticals sheer physical UV defense SPF 50
5. La Roche Posay Anthelios SX, and Hydraphase UV
Take advantage of the summer savings event!!
Body by Design
4500 E. 9th Ave. 100
Denver CO 80220